mandag 26. september 2011

A - Z

A. Age: 29.

B. Bed size: Don't know the size, a double one from IKEA.

C. Chore that you hate: Washing the bathroom.

D. Dogs: No thank you, I am not a big fan.
E. Essential start to your day: Sofie jumping up and down in the bed, with a big smile on her face.

F. Favorite color: Yellow.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.

H. Height: 
168. 

I. Instruments you play(ed): Flute.

J. Job title: 
Social worker.

K. Kids: Amanda (5) and Sofie (1) 
 

L. Live: DK.

M. Mother’s name: Grete.

N. Nicknames: 
Cilie, silly. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: About 5 nights when I had Amanda, 1 night with Sofie. A couple of nights when I was 16, they never found out what was wrong with me that time. I think I also had an overnight stay when I was about 10. I was supposed to have an eye surgery, but for some or another reason I didn't do it anyway.

P. Pet peeves: 
 Negativism, unreflected people, open toilet seats.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I like you very much... Just the way you are" (Mark Darcy, "Bridget Jones' Diary")

R. Right or left handed: Right, but eat like a left handed and when I wear a watch it's on my right hand. 

S. Siblings: Two brothers and a sister.

T. Time you wake up: 
Between 5.30 and 6.15 (Thank you, Sofie...)

U. Unde
rwear: Yup.

V. Vegetable you hate: Love vegetables. All of it.

W. What makes you run late: Being a little optimistic when I make my time schedule. But I really try hard to make it in time.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: 
My teeth and ancles - several times. 

Y. Yummy food that you make: Pasta carbonara and pizza. Apart from those two dishes, my husband makes the food in our house.

Z. Zoo animal: 
Hmmm.... Monkeys.